Friday, August 19, 2011

LRD (Little Red Dress)

Is my dress too short for work?


I felt like it might be a little short when I got dressed this morning, but I did the 'hand length to dress length' test and the dress passed. I can't lift up my arms, and I have to bend at the knees instead of at the waist to remain decent; but the dress passed the test.

I like short dresses, they make me feel young. I know I’m not old yet, but it’s all uphill aging from here. I fear becoming an office slut as I age. One of those woman people whisper about because her clothes don't match her age bracket. Is wearing this dress after 40 wrong? Why am I even thinking about turning forty?

I got this dress (in two colors) from Forever 21 (wishful thinking) for $25. Nice for the price!

Have a wonderful weekend, peeps!

~Louise C.

No comments:

Post a Comment