Friday, August 26, 2011

My Couch

While I was browsing through my photos yesterday looking for photos for my Sofrito post, I came across a lot of pictures of people sleeping on my couch.

Gia (the one in the middle struggling to keep her eyes open) is prone to knocking out wherever she goes. It’s not a matter of if she will fall asleep it’s a matter of when. Besides her, Baibe, my cat holds the number one spot for couch snoozing. What else does she have to do with her time; she is a cat.

I know my home is cozy, that’s why I love it so much, but either I make everyone feel really comfortable or I am the most boring person to visit… Obviously, I can’t be trusted if you close your eyes even for a second.


2 comments:

  1. I think its the food!!! You cook and they get so stuffed its bound to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're absolutely right! There was cooking and eating involved in all of these snooze sessions.

    ReplyDelete