Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Laura Mercier’s Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer

Besides mascara and lip gloss, I’m not a makeup person unless I’m going somewhere and I want to look fancy. In that case, I’ll watch a YouTube video to brush up on my eye shadow skills before I apply.

In the midst of my Proactiv trial and error, I attempted to use Laura Mercier’s Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer (recommended by Gia) and LOVED IT! I stopped using it because I couldn’t figure out which product was causing me to break out only to realize that it was the Proactiv all along. But now, thanks to regular old Neutrogena and Clean & Clear (The stuff that has always worked for me.) I am acne free! But not without damage to my complexion.

I can’t fathom the idea of slathering layers of makeup on my face everyday and I’ve learned that putting too many products on my face only makes me look worse, not better. So, because I loved it so much, I decided to give Laura Mercier’s Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer another try. It’s perfect for someone like me who likes things to be simple and easy to apply. It provides light coverage and although it claims to control oil, there is no diminishing oil on this T-Zone. I have to have one of the oiliest faces on the planet, so I can’t possibly hold this product responsible for not being able to control my oil. I don’t think there is a product that could control it and I actually don’t mind my oily face. It makes me look like I’m glowing… or so I like to tell myself. I just have to remember to take a tissue to my forehead before any photos are taken because I am one shiny bish.

If you don’t like foundation, Laura Mercier’s Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer is perfect; but it aint cheap. For a 1.7oz tube it totals at $45 (with tax). I have a job so the price doesn’t bother me.

I love this product even more for being available in brown-girl shades. Mine is Walnut. Visit Sephora to find out yours!

~Louise C.
"Like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CazleyLouise

No comments:

Post a Comment