Friday, September 30, 2011

Louise's Restaurant Picks - S'MAC

My eleventh featured Restaurant Pick is S’MAC:




345 East 12thStreet
(Between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
New York, NY 10003
Cuisine: Traditional; Macaroni & Cheese

S’MAC (Sarita’s Mac and Cheese) was a recommendation which I used as one of my Restaurant of the Month picks. Who doesn’t like Mac & Cheese?? And at S’MAC, there is a Mac and Cheese for just about everyone.


From their menu I have had the All-American (a tasty blend of American & Cheddar cheeses), the 4 Cheese (Cheddar, Muenster, Gruyere and a touch of Pecorino) and the Cajun (Cheddar & Pepper Jack cheeses, andouille sausage, green pepper, onions, celery, garlic and, of course, some genuine Cajun seasoning). So yummy! And so filling. Even their smallest size, the Nosh is hard for me to finish, but then again, I’m a small portion eater. I’m not sure if the Nosh would be enough for someone with a normal appetite. There are three other sizes to accommodate larger appetites; the Major Munch, the Mongo and the Partay!.

S’MAC is also an extremely budget friendly dining experience, which is one of the reasons it can be hard to find a seat in their cozy space. Not to mention how delicious their dishes are. But if you want to avoid the wait, you can place a Take & Bake order. Your Mac will be prepared by S’MAC and you take it home and bake it at your convenience. This is a great option for catering a party or for nights when you don’t feel like cooking.


I haven’t been to S’MAC in a while, but I plan on going soon and this time, trying something new!

Visit their website for more of their menu options.

Enjoy, and until next time, happy eating!

~Louise C.
“Like” me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CazleyLouise
Photos from smacnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment