Friday, April 27, 2012

Louise’s Restaurant Picks – Pio Pio

My fourteenth featured Restaurant Pick is Pio Pio.

There are a few locations, but the location on 34th Street is the one I frequent the most:


210 East 34th Street
(Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
New York, NY 10016
Cuisine: Peruvian

Pio Pio was introduced to me by a friend who shared my devotion to eating, drinking and being merry. She and I spent many Friday nights sipping Pio Pio sangria and talking about naughty things that made explode into alcohol induced laughter. Good times!

Until I visited Pio Pio last night, I’d forgotten just how tasty and savory their food is. Flavorful, moist rotisserie chicken, rice and beans, tostones with a mouth watering garlic sauce for dipping, French fries and sausages… Mmmm. I’ll let you see for yourselves.




And you have to (HAVE TO) try their green sauce. My tongue, my stomach and I can’t wait for our next visit!

Visit their website for more of their menu options.

Enjoy and until next time, happy eating!
~Louise C.

Follow me on Twitter @ LouiseCazley
Photos from piopio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment